Building will be planned and designed by professional architects and structural design engineers.
For all service connections and disposals (sewerage, solid waste, etc.) British/American/BNBC building codes will be followed.
Structural design parameters will be based of American concrete institute (ACI) and American standards of testing materials (ASTM) and BNBC codes.
Sub-soil investigation and soil composition will be analyzed from laboratory.
Building will be comprised of reinforced cement concrete (R.C.C) foundation, column, beam and slab considering systematic and wind effect with modern design concept.
Comprehensive checking and testing of all steel reinforcement will be conducted by professional design and supervising engineers.
All structural materials including steel (60 grade deformed / tore steel bar), cement (SCAN, CEMEX, HOLCIM, KING BRAND, SKS etc.), bricks (1st class), Sylhet Sand, etc, will be of highest available standard.
For concrete works to give crushing strengths of 2500 psi to 4000 psi (soil test) at 28 days depending on concrete ratio & design.
• secured decorative ms gate with lamp as per the elevation & perspective of the building.
• Functional comfortable drive-way with pavement tiles.
• reserved car parking
• attractive apartment logos.
• Guard post with adequate lighting.
• Drivers rest room with toilet facilities.
• impressive reception desk with tiles/marble finished.
• Tiled floor in reception area.
• Pabx/intercom system connected with each apartment.
• Separate mailbox for each apartment.
Lift, lobbies & staircases:
• imported passenger lift of Europe/Korea origin of required capacity.
• Spacious lift lobby in each floor.
• Floor tiles in all lift lobbies and staircase with proper lighting system
• boundary gate(s) - spray finish with DUCO paint.
• Ground floor columns - column protective metal corners painted with synthetic enamel paint (BERGER/ELITE).
• the total layout has been thoughtfully arranged to maximize advantages, especially in relation to the day light from all sides and cross - ventilation throughout. Spreading the layout from end to end. The master has emphasized privacy and second bed rooms have been located away from the guest. All rooms can take advantage of both the winter sunlight and cool summer breeze.
• the living room and formal dining are large enough for parties. A unique atmosphere of elegance instantly dominates the living areas.
• spacious sizes with white mosaic floors and tinted glass windows in aluminum make every bedroom a place of relaxation. The main bedrooms each have conveniently attached dressing rooms that lead to attractive baths.
• the kitchens are beautifully designed luxuries with marble worktops and stainless still sinks. Wall and floor tiles in colored ceramics complement the traditional styling. The kitchen has been expertly designed to take most appliances. Cabinet shutters are optional to suit the choice.
• comfortable adequately sized balconies are strategically located. These have both aesthetic and functional values.
Features & amenities
main apartment features:
solid teak decorative / imported main door with
a) door chain
b) cheek viewer
c) calling bell switch
d) solid brass door knocker
e) apartment number in brass
all doorframes will be teak Chambal.
Mortise lock in all doors.
All verandah doors with outer-side water proof laminated (PARTEX).
Floors finished with homogeneous imported tiles/ RAK tiles/ white cast-in-situ mosaic.
Smooth finished plastic paints on walls and ceiling in soft colors.
Internal doors of strong and durable veneer flash door shutters with French polish.
Telephone and cable TV line provision.
Two telephone connections points in master bedroom and living room.
Intercom with connection to concierge desk.
Mk type electric switches, plug points and other fittings.
Electric distribution box with circuit breaker in suitable place.
Two emergency lights, two fan points each apartment.
All power outlets with earthlings connection.
Provision for air conditioners in master bedrooms and living area.
Verandahs with suitable light points.
all bathrooms with inner-side waterproof / laminated doors.
Imported / RAK / equivalent quality sanitary wears manufactured in Bangladesh by foreign companies.
Cabinet basin in master bath.
Working platform will be tiles / marble / granite finished.
Imported / RAK / equivalent quality full height tiles in bathrooms i.e. Up to false ceiling height.
Imported / RAK / equivalent quality floor tiles in bathrooms.
All mirrors in bathrooms with over head lamps.
Imported / equivalent quality local made bath room fittings.
One bath tub in master bathroom with mixer. Titled floor and wall up to 5 feet in maid bath with long pan, shower and lowdown.
Storage space over toilets.
Separate points for geysers.
impressively designed platform with marble / granite worktop.
Double burner gas outlet.
Imported / RAK i equivalent quality wall tiles.
Imported / RAK / equivalent quality floor tiles.
Hot and cold water lines.
One imported stainless single-bowl counter-top steel sink with mixer.
Suitably located exhaust fan.
aluminum sliding windows, mohair lining and rain water barrier (mosquito net provision) in aluminum section as per architectural design of the building.
Clear glass (5mm thickness).
Safety grills in all windows with matching enamel paint.
Safety grills in verandahs (except front verandahs).
Common facilities of the complex
• 3-phase main power supply to the building from available source of concerned
• main water supply and sewerage connections from available source of concerned authority (WASA)
• gas pipeline connection from available source of concerned authority (TITAS GAS t & DESCO Ltd.)
• separate billing system for each apartment according to the individual meter.
• Individual double burner gas connection.
• lime terracing in roof top to protect from overheating.
• Parapet wall of adequate height in rooftop.
• Underground and roof top water reservoir for 3 days water storage.
• Good quality water pump.
• One standby generator and transformer of adequate capacity.
• Three emergency lights and two fan points in each apartment.
• Emergency electric supply through generator for common space, stairs and operating lift.
• Termite protection treatment in ground floor.
• Garbage disposal regulated by owner's co-operative society.
• Sewerage system planned for long time requirement.